Monday, December 29, 2008

Whoa! Total Memory Lapse!

Sorry, I just realized that you, readers, probably don't know who all the awesome players on the Ravenclaw quidditch team are! I just LURVE quidditch so you'll definately need to know them! Here it goes...
Bridger Jones - keeper - He is the team captain, and is amazing at it. He is a smidge obsessive about winning the Quidditch cup this year, but he has a right to be since its his last year at Hogwarts. Thats all his Quidditch stuff, but I'm gonna toss in some stats of my own. ;) So Bridger is basically...um.... well no other way to put it besides, a total hottie! Every girl at Hogwarts knows this, it might as well be taught in classes, cuz its a fact! Sadly, hes currently dating Amber Denison (see below)
Amber Denison - chaser - Amber is super-speedy, and nobody can catch her.  When she has the quaffle its guaranteed she'll make it pretty far down the pitch. She also has some wicked passes. Her weak point would probably be scoring, but that doesn't mean she can't do it. Usually she'll pass to a strong scorer like Jonas or Ella (see below). She is currently dating Bridger (as I said above), and she is a sixth year.
Ella McCoy - chaser - This girl can score! If she gets a chance to go shoot she practically always makes it! No keeper is a match for her. Ella sometimes has problems when she's defending, so Bridger usually focuses the plays that include her in offense. Ella is a fourth year like Jonas, Carmondy, and I so she is in some of my classes. I have transfiguration, potions, and care of magical creatures with her. Besides being athletic she is pretty smart too. She is great at essays, hers are always amazing. Wish I could do my homework that easy!
Jonas Crispin - chaser - see previous post, Meet My Mates

oh gosh...my brain like isn't working anymore...this is taking forever!!!!!So i'll have to finish another day! SORRY! :)

1 comment: