Monday, December 22, 2008

Meet My Mates!

Okay so I told you that I have the most amazing mates, and I thought I would tell you a little bit about them...

Carmondy: My BFF who is super sweet, and super smart! She is a wiz at basically every subject offered at Hogwarts. All of the teachers absolutely love her, just like I do! Carmondy is hilarious, and is such a cute girl. She and I met in charms class when we were first years, and we've been inseperable ever since!

Jonas: My closest guy friend who is also extremely funny! He is also pretty smart, but doesn't have the brains that Carmondy has! Everybody is Jonas' friend, and everbody loves hanging out with him. He is super athletic, and is a total quidditch star. He is a chaser on the Ravenclaw team, and hopes to be the captain one day.

1 comment: